Skip to content
Pick-up and Delivery
- Food items must be ordered at least five (5) days before pick-up. However, in an effort to serve you best, we appreciate as much heads up as you can give us, especially on large orders.
- All food is available for pick-up during regular business hours – Monday through Saturday 11:00AM-6:00PM. Exceptions may be available.
- We currently do not offer delivery service on our catering and bakery items. However, exceptions may be made for large orders. We do not offer any set-up or serving services.
- All items sold on this website are for local pick-up only. We do not ship any items.
- 50% Deposit is due at the time of ordering.
- The deposit doesn’t include any applicable taxes. Taxes will be added to the quoted balance at pick-up.
- The balance is due at pick-up.
- The best way to cancel your order is by submitting a support ticket. This creates a permanent record of proof of your cancellation that protects you best for refund purposes.
- You can also cancel an order by visiting the store in person.
- You can also cancel an order by calling us (843-235-1175). If you call after hours, please leave a message that includes your name and order number. If you cancel by voicemail, we will contact you to confirm.
- We cannot receive cancellations over Facebook Messenger or any other form of social media or messaging.
Refund of Deposit
- 100% of the deposit is refunded if cancellation is made more than 3 full business days before the date of pick-up.
- 50% of the deposit is refunded if cancellation is made between 3 business days and 24 hours of the date of pick-up.
- The Deposit is forfeited if cancellation is made less than 24 hours of date of pick-up or if product(s) are not picked up.
- Minimum quantities are set on our meats. You can find those on each item.
- To order more items (or pounds) than our website will allow, please call (843-235-1175) or fill out s support request on our website and let us know what you need and how we can serve you.